How we charge
Where possible we try to provide you with an up-front, fixed-price quote. These costs will be set out in a proposal.
- The proposal will include:
- the expected outcomes of the project
- the tasks you will need to complete
- the tasks we will complete
- all known costs.
Before we begin you will be asked to approve the proposal and also provide an up-front payment (usually 20%) before we begin your site.
- Costs vary from site to site depending on things such as:
- content (having your content ready will reduce your costs)
- creation of animations (these add costs but can add interest to your site)
- treatment of images for the web (the more images, the higher the cost but again, images are an important part of your design)
- the number of pages you require.